Policies, Rules and Regulations.
- KxS Inc. reserves the right to cancel service at any time or to refuse service to any
individual or group.
- Any attempt to access or modify KxS Inc.'s computer system will result in immediate account
- Your account is meant for lawful use only. Any illegal activity will result in immediate
termination. Illegal activities include, but are not limited to, hacking, passing of
proprietary information and illegal distribution of licensed software or any activity
deemed illegal by any federal or state law.
- The User certifies to KxS Inc. that he/she is at least 18 years old or is the parent or legal
guardian of the User and who is responsible for all charges related to the User's account
as well as all responsibility for supervising the on-line activities of the underage User.
- Posting of a single article or advertisement to more than ten (10) Usenet or other
newgroups, forums, e-mail or mailing lists or other similar groups or lists is prohibited.
Posting to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar
group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or FAQ for that group
or list is prohibited. This is grounds for immediate account termination.
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailing's to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users is
prohibited. This is grounds for immediate account termination.
- KxS Inc., exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through
KxS Inc.'s system. Use of any information obtained via KxS Inc. is at User's risk. Neither KxS Inc. or
any of its affiliates make any warranty as to the results from use of the service.
- You are responsible for all content on your website.
- Items hosted on our web server of an adult nature will require a bond indemnifying KxS Inc.
against any legal action. KxS Inc. will be the sole determining agent on the content.
- KxS Inc. reserves the right to change without notice KxS Inc.'s service, including, but not
limited to, prices, set-up fees or services. Such changes, modifications or additions
shall be effective immediately and made available on-line at KxS Inc. Any use of KxS Inc., by the
subscriber, after such change, constitutes acceptance of the same. Users are encouraged to
check this area often for changes.
- Although KxS Inc. backs-up nightly, you are encouraged to keep a copy of your website, we
cannot guarantee recovery of any deleted files.
- All new KxS Inc. accounts must be prepaid before the account is setup. Following the initial
setup, all accounts will be billed quarterly.
- KxS Inc. accounts which have not been paid within three (3) business days of their due date
will be suspended. Accounts that are fifteen (15) days past due will require a $20.00
reactivation fee in addition to payment before being reactivated. Accounts that are
forty-five (45) days past due will be terminated and all files deleted.
- Accounts must be paid in a timely manor to maintain account privileges. Your account
payment charges will continue regardless of your use unless and until you notify us in
writing that you wish to cancel your account.
- KxS Inc. offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days, you may cancel your account and receive
a refund, less any setup and overages fees. (Applies to Virtual Web Hosting Accounts
- Any returned checks will incur a $25.00 returned check charge.
- Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations, except
as specifically provided in this contract.
- If any one or more paragraphs in this agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid,
User's and KxS Inc.'s agreement on all other paragraphs shall remain valid.
- Please see our Refund page for
information regarding refund policies.
- Please see our Privacy page for